16.7.10

Starbotians join the fight against the ABBOs

The Starbotians have as yet not been involved in the war apart from helping out in the defence of DDS Centre when the DDS fleet was depleted. Now however comes news of an attack by Starbotian warships on the ABBOs. It is thought the Starbotian attack was sanctioned by the DDS but the Starbotians were given carte blanche with their attack plans and objectives.

They attacked a planet on the edge of ABBO space with a fleet consisting of

I-1A Iona
I-20 Cougar
I-13 Atom
I-15 Neutron
I-6 Ixion

Sixteen ABBO warships were reported to have been destroyed and some major communications systems destroyed on the planet. It is thought the planet was a major node on the ABBO communications network in that part of their territory. No Starbotian warships were lost though some sustained damage.