30.9.09

A day in the life of Captain Redjec

Captain Redjec DSO MA MBA PhD here, some people have asked me "Hey General Redjec, just what is it you do every day? How can you maintain such law and order in the DDS? How can you provide the moral compass of the DDS? How can you do all this and give Trojan Warlord a kicking? Are you some kind of God?" Well of course i am very modest and could not comment on whether i indeed am some kind of God. Though i probably am. Quarz, whom i hate, is a geek.

So i have decided to describe my day, the typical day in the life of Captain Redjec. This will be posted on the New DDS website (just one aspect of my MASSIVE remit) for future generations of young men who wish for a role model or father figure can refer to so they can attempt to become as professional as myself, General Redjec, and not a laughable icon of sadness like Quarz, who i hate.

I wake, early of course. No later than 10am. As time is money and sleep is for losers. I make do with only 12 hours sleep a day in fact. The first thing i do is consult my e-mails and wake up my lazy staff. I am a very important man. In fact it has been said that the DDS would grind to a halt if i was not there to provide it's heart beat. I said it myself in fact. Breakfast is for losers so i just have a bacon sandwich. Quarz, whom i hate, is probaby still in bed with his giant teddy bear with strap-on, i hate him.

First of all Team Redjec has a meeting to discuss the pertinant issues of the day. Then 5 minutes later its time for me to review some video footage to inspire the troops. Today i watched Image of Bruce Li which is a very fine cinematic treat indeed. Quarz watches the Rug Rats and probably fills his pants. I hate him!

Lunch is for losers so i just grab a plate of spaghetti whilst juggling the various MASSIVE and IMPORTANT parts of my portfolio. The afternoon is spent playing video games to keep my amazing reflexes and skills up to scratch. TR has another meeting before the end of our hard working day at 3pm. It is gratifying that TR looks up to it's leader Field Marshal Redjec for advice and guidance. Quarz, who looks up to him?! No one! As he is the lowest form of life! I hate him!! Quarz is so low down he isn't even on the map! Redjec is the map!

After a hard day of inspirational leadership i retire to my apartment to watch some TV. I am not a heavy watcher of TV. And i only watch soap operas so i can emphasise with the little people who make up the DDS. Plus those soap actresses are so hot! 7 hours later its time for bed and i rest to recharge myself because tomorrow i will be even more important in the DDS. In fact very soon Windscorpion will probably retire and name me his replacement. Tomorrow probably. It won't be Quarz anyway, he is probably indulging in bestial lusts with that thing Crystal Ribbon. I hate him!!!!!!