8.2.09

Snow joke for Team Redjec

Its snow joke for Team Redjec, see "snow joke" "no joke" and it has been snowing. It is polite to laugh. Anyway i am Commander Redjec Esq of Team Redjec, i have heard a rumour that i may soon be knighted. And made DDS Commander. Very soon. I am due many honours as i am the top professional in the DDS unlike Quarz, whom i hate, who is the bottom professional.

What is Quarz, whom i hate, good for? Producing shit! That is all. I remember the lowest point of my life when i was near a full latrine storage tank on my ship when it ruptured and i was buried in tons of Quarz's shit. It took weeks of very painful industrial scrubbing to get rid of the stench. Gods i hate Quarz!

However since then my life has been on a definate upwards spiral, achieving heights never before seen in my family. Daddy, Hank Redjec was quite famous i admit. He was the guy who tried to destroy the Empire State Building by strapping a mini-nuke to his head and charging into the building. Unfortunately the bomb only detonated in a minor sub-atomic fizzle killing Hank Redjec and an 87 year old security guard. But he made the papers, page 27, column C of the NY Times. First edition only.



Maybe in some small way he paved the way for me, to become the icon that i am now. What is Quarz but an icon of filth. I so hate him!

Anyway onto other matters and other losers. Gibson, what a piece of work! A Dino addicted to anal sex is what i heard. He has had more cock than Kellogs. We are watching him as we suspect his involvement in something underhand, possibly with the Utrek. I would so like to uncover him as a spy. The things i would do to punish him! And if i could punish Quarz as well at the same time then so much better. I hate Quarz you see.