23.2.09

My 10 point plan to destroy Quarz

Commander Redjec Esq here, by the way i heard a rumour that i am soon to be knighted, of course being modest i could not comment on it. Except to say that it would be well deserved and long overdue. After all my great successes and achievements i am due some acclaim by my peers. Unlike Quarz of course who should be beheaded for his long degenerate career of sadness and failure. I so hate him.

Actually i am going to talk about Quarz. A change i know as i do not usually like to mention him because i hate him. I am challenging the DDS to improve itself by cleansing itself of the massive drag factor that is Quarz. Quarz, what a cretin he is! I am his infinite superior in every single quotient you can think of! There are amoeba on the surface of Mars with more chance of success than Quarz. I hate him!



So i am going to present my 10 point plan to destroy Quarz. A manifesto to restore the DDS to power by jettisoning the Master of Sadness, Quarz of course i mean.

1 - KILL QUARZ
2 - Give Crystal Ribbon a wash, she hasn't washed since she touched Quarz i hear. That is months ago! Ugh, she must hum. I heard her bra is so dirty its now black when apparently it is white with little pictures of Quarz on it. YUCK!
3 - Send his pathetic little transport ship on a one way mission to the Tarbotians
4 - Confiscate his Hello Kitty collection, the loser
5 - Arrest Crystal Ribbon for disgustingness
6 - Let the Hoods loose on Quarz's ass
7 - Place a nuclear warhead under his pile of Bunty comics
8 - Kidnap Quarz and deliver him naked to Windy
9 - Tie Quarz to a clay pidgon catapult and shout "PULL!"
10 - Strangle Quarz with his own jock strap

Then the world will be a cleaner, safer and altogether better place. And make me DDS Commander too! Of course i lead on the behalf of Team Redjec, there is no I in Team Redjec though there is in I Hate Quarz. Because i do.