2.8.05

Interview : Action Painting the DDS Director of Operations

Director Of Operations Action Painting kindly gave LVN a brief interview yesterday, here is the edited transcript.

Latest Victory News : Thank you for your time sir, can you briefly describe your role in the DDS?

Action Painting : As Director Of Ops I oversee all combat and security operations and basically run GHQ and other DDS bases.

LVN : You are also the head of the Hoods?

AP : Indeed, I am the commander of the Hood Purity Brigade, they are a key part of DDS Security

LVN : Is security a big issue in the DDS?

AP : In any large organisation it is an issue but in the New DDS, which stands for personal targets, self-denial and smaller rooms, we have been successful in cracking down on un-professional behaviour such as charisma, friendship and enjoyment.

LVN : There was a problem with grafitti, posters of Lord Rotarios were defaced.

AP : CCTV and informers have helped us arrest the ringleaders of these... persons and they have been downsized. There are still a few at large but God will punish them.

LVN : Moving onto combat operations, how easy is it to deal with the egos of the 4 super warriors such as Windscorpion and Sea Urchin.

AP : Easy, I have purity of professionalism on my side. I just ignore their whinings anyway. Now if you will excuse me I have some unprofessional elements to punish...