13.9.11

Dino View : I believe in Jimmy and i'll tell you why

Legate Dralson, ex-Dino Army and Security Council

Over the last few days there have been accusations by some fringe elements in the media that Consul Jimmy commanded troops that massacred a native tribe several decades ago.

My first reaction to this was total incredulity, Jimmy is an honourable man who does not deserve this slur on his record. Of course we are talking of a long time ago and things can happen in our past we would rather forget...

But in this case Jimmy is totally innocent and i can prove it. Last night i went back through my military record. Forty seven years ago, when the massacre is supposed to have taken place, i was serving in the 12th Infantry Brigade which was under the command of... Jimmy! So i must have taken part in this massacre yeah? All i can remember from that time is garrison duty near Baeou though, thousands of kilometres away from the massacre site. My military record confirms my memory which isn't that faulty despite my age!

Just to confirm it i called a few of my old comrades from those days including Legate Frinawaki who is now the commander of the 10th Legion, they checked their records and memories and its confirmed. Maybe we are all in on the conspiracy? Or maybe its all a load of rubbish and no massacre took place?

I believe in Jimmy's innocence and his integrity and so should you.