18.3.13

Wayne King-Meiouf : The Tarbotians, my major new report coming soon

Professor Wayne King-Meiouf of the University of Proxima

I have not been posting much lately on the DDS website, in fact this is only my second piece of the year. The reason for that is that i have been commissioned by the DDS to study the Tarbotian Empire and its military capabilities. For the last 4 months i have met with experts on the Tarbotians and have consulted with military intelligence officials in several states. I submitted my full report to the DDS Politburo last week.

Soon i shall present an abridged version of my report for this website, the DDS Politburo do not want all details out into the open though much of what i have said in my report will be published here. I will split my report into a number of parts covering the structure of the Tarbotian Empire, its armed forces and also the culture and philosophies behind this vast power which is truly the most powerful faction in the known galaxy.

Its worth the wait, some details of the Tarbotian Empire are quite eye-opening.