24.12.08

A Christmas message from Team Redjec

Commander Redjec Esq here, i would like to take this chance to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Well not everyone, not Quarz obviously as i hate him. Its Christmas Eve now and the shops are closing, actually i haven't bought any presents yet. I'll get them from a gasoline station tonight, my family and friends always appreciate my presents like anti-freeze and road atlases.

I wish it could be "Punish Quarz With An Electro Lash Day" every day

Actually i don't buy for many people as i do not have many friends, as a top professional i find it lonely at the top as so many are jealous of my great success, unlike Quarz whom i hate i have achieved so much in the DDS and the name Redjec is always on the lips of those in command. I suspect i shall be asked to become DDS Commander next year when Windy decides he is too old and fat.



I did hear a rumour he was retiring, and he was going to live with Quarz. Wearing matching cardigans and a house full of cats. Pillowcases and towels marked "His" and "Also His". I so wish this to happen so Quarz can get violently sodomised for the rest of his miserable life. I hate him.

A friend in need is a friend you don't need

But anyway yes friends, well i am not lonely as i inspire myself with my great exploits. I write down all of my successes in my diary which, let me tell you, soon becomes a very weighty tome! When i feel down or want to cool down after being infuriated by the injustice that a maggot like Quarz has a ship and i don't or if Trojan Warlord has screwed up again like when he accidentally e-mailed his highly embarrassing medical records to everyone in the DDS last week then i reach for my diary and remind myself of my SUCCESS. Like yesterday when i successfully found my way out of a telephone kiosk. I was stuck in there for 2 hours, unable to find the exit. It was down to sabotage of course, a rival faction no doubt put the exit behind me!

The Onion has gone home to his Mummy, the sap. Dump has gone off to hunt for some young men. The Hoplite has returned to Greece and Trojan Warlord is hiding after some Hoods tried to put him on top of their Xmas tree, well he is a fairy like Quarz, whom i hate. So its just me at GHQ this year... I have a very enjoyable Xmas planned. I am going to watch all of my Fall Guy and Airwolf DVDs back to back. Then i shall plan tortures and abuse for Quarz, as i hate him. How can life get better than that?!

This year has been a great success for Team Redjec, culminating in us taking over this website, next year we will take over the DDS! Then Quarz will suffer along with his degenerate woman Crystal Ribbon. I hate him! Merry Christmas!